Hali Country Hotel is open all year around
-We aim to provide our guests with the same quality service all year around
Terms and conditions:
- Breakfast buffet, bed linen, towels, free wi-fi and taxes included in all room rates.
- You pay for your accommodation when you arrive in Hali.
- Prices may differ between booking engines and is not guaranteed until booking is confirmed.
- You can pay with all usual credit cards or cash
- Bookings of 1-4 rooms may cancel free of charge up to 7 days before arrival. If canceled later than that, we may charge you 100% of the first night. (Special conditions apply during bad weather conditions in winter.)
- Groups may contact us through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for special deals and conditions
- By making a booking you agree to our cancellation policy
- Open all year around. Closed on 23,24,25th of Dec.
- Check in 3 pm – 9 pm. Please call (+354) 867 2900 if you arrive later than 9:00 pm
- Check out 11 am.
- Breakfast 8 -10 am (from 7.30 am in summer)
- Lunch 11 am -6 pm
- Dinner 6 pm -9 pm
Reservations by E-mail request:
- You are always welcome to send inquiry by E-mail email@example.com if you have any special request or questions
- If you are interested in staying summer 2017, or want to make a group booking, you are welcome to send inquiries by E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hali is about 400 km from Reykjavik. When coming from Reykjavik, Hali is the first village on the right hand side after you have past the Glacier Lagoon, Jökulsárlón.
- The sign at the road no 1 is HALI. You can see our restaurant and museum Þórbergur Centre from the road. It is designed as a big book shelf. There is also reception for all guests.
- Hali is located close to the sea, but with a small lake or lagoon between. The steep mountains are directly on the other side of the road.
- When you come from the east coast, you drive another 68 km after you have passed the turn off to town Höfn.
- See further information under ‘location‘